Thursday, March 25, 2010

Omigod, you guys: It's Becky Gulsvig


Becky Gulsvig (center) in "Legally Blonde: The Musical" (Photo by Joan Marcus)

Yesterday afternoon, I had the pleasure of chatting on the phone with Becky Gulsvig, who plays Elle Woods in "Legally Blonde: The Musical." The show plays the Fox Theatre next weekend. She was totally delightful.

My interview with Gulsvig will appear in next week's issue of Go! magazine and at stltoday.com/go, but here's a little something to tide you over in the interim:

Me: Have you had time to watch "Glee"?
Becky: I haven't! We always have shows during TV hours. I haven't made a point of watching it on the Internet yet, but I will. I just know that I'm gonna get so hooked on it that it's gonna be stupid. I'm gonna freak out and think it's amazing and wanna be on it. I'll probably sit down and watch the whole season in one swoop at some point. ... I would like to make a guest appearance on "Glee." I can say that without even having watched it!

No comments:

Post a Comment