Thursday, May 6, 2010

Downtown development


I've had my eye on this vacant building at the corner of Washington Avenue and 15th Street for quite a while. I've always thought it'd make a great cabaret. And it has giant doors all along one side that could be opened to give the space an open-air feel when the weather is nice.

All that to say the for-lease signs recently were taken down. Perhaps some developer is about to make my vision a reality!

Update: Sources say no licenses or permits have been applied for at this space. It's likely that a new leasing company has taken over, which is why the old sign is gone.

1 comment:

  1. I love that building. It looks like it'd be a fantastic restaurant -- because of those doors. Which would probably only be fantastic a few months of the year ... but that's still something. I wonder what it was before. Research project!

    ReplyDelete