Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awkward photo shoot

Another Girl, You Lost Your Weave media blitz is under way!

Back when I started the site in September, I got some good press from Punching Kitty, KTRS (550 AM), OMG Blog and some other random sites. And last week, my friend and colleague Debra Bass, Post-Dispatch fashion editor, wrote a nice post in her blog, Deb's Style File.

Next week in the Riverfront Times, there will be a piece (of some nature) about my site by reporter Annie Zaleski. Not totally sure whether it's just a small mention in their occasional "blogs we like" feature or if it's part of something larger. I'll have to wait and see.

I can report, however, that I was just photographed at the Gelateria Tavolini (my satellite office) by an RFT intern. I was instructed to "pretend you're working." Can do! (I hope she doesn't make a practice of telling people that, though.) She also kept deferring to me to art direct, but I declined. I'm off the clock today.

I'll post a link to the story when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment